Thursday, March 6, 2014

Moving right along

Albert Einstein once said "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign of?"

I thought of the quote above when I looked at this picture below. This is a photo of my new office. It is up and running and about 75% complete.
For months now I have been gathering and removing 30 years worth of compiled "stuff" from our studio. I am learning that I can be more productive without so much of the stuff that I used before. New technology is a great luxury to create a better product in a smaller but more efficient amount of space.

I am also very thankful for how God continues to lead both Barb and I down this exciting new path of providing a better experience than ever before for our clients. Thank you all for following along!

No comments: